Friday, August 12, 2011

Tutorials

One thing I really love about blogs in the crafting community is the availability of high quality tutorials.  Don't get me wrong, I've run into my share of mediocre tutorials that leave out a lot of important details (or include blatent miscalculations), but for the most part, I've had great success using tutorials to learn new techniques or find inspiration for projects.



One of my new favorite websites is loaded with vintage patterns and sewing tutorials.  I gush over the patterns, and dream of having time to make my own piping.  Someday!  But for now, I visit Colette Patterns and find inspiration.  You should, too!

One of my visions for this blog is to offer high quality tutorials that will inspire the crafty-at-heart.  I hope to have my first tutorial  posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment